Paraa Safari Lodge
Relaxation/adventure resort in Murchison Falls
Paraa Safari Lodge offers a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Each of the rooms is a haven of style and serenity, complete with balcony and private bathroom.
The safari décor of the lodge still reflects the bygone era of early explorers, adorned with a modern touch.
The luxurious pool overlooks the winding River Nile below, which was the setting for the classic Hollywood movie “The African Queen”.
Enjoy a variety of excursions and activities; from exhilarating Safari drives to boat trips along the River Nile, ending at the foot of Murchison Falls.
For adventurers, one can trek up to the top of the falls and marvel at the views through the mist. A variety of ecosystems and an impressive 451 species of birds awaits you.
More properties in Murchison Falls National Park
- Red Chilli Rest Campchris2022-06-22T09:17:23+00:00
- Chobe Safari Lodgechris2022-06-22T09:05:24+00:00
- Sambiya River Lodgechris2022-06-22T09:00:26+00:00
- Murchison River Lodgechris2022-06-22T08:54:20+00:00
- Nile Safari Lodgechris2022-06-22T08:05:10+00:00