Relaxation, Safari, Exploration
Samburu National Reserve – Nairobi
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
This extensive tour of Kenya will get you to know some of the most significant and sought-after spots intimately. You will be well taken care of during your journey with premiere lodges to stay at every night. There is an incredible diversity in birds and other animals, some of which you can actively see migrate depending on the time of year you arrive. You’ll finally arrive back in Nairobi where there is a host of city activities to do before you leave.
Samburu National Reserve | Aberdares National Park | Lake Nakuru National Park | Maasai Mara National Reserve
Safari Game Drive | Bird watching | Lake Nakuru rhino sanctuary | Gorilla Trekking | Maasai Mara cultural visit
Nairobi | Ark Lodge watering hole | Maasai Mara | wildlife of the Serengeti
Day 1 – Arrival in Nairobi
Overnight stay at 680hotel Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 – Nairobi – Samburu National Reserve
After early morning breakfast, depart for Samburu at the northern side of Kenya. Arrive for lunch at Sopa Lodge before embarking upon an evening game drive, dinner and overnight stay at Samburu Sopa Lodge, full board.
Samburu is famous for the endangered grevys zebras, gerenuk and reticulated giraffe only found on the northern frontier.
Day 3 – Samburu full day
Explore Samburu National Reserve. All meals at Samburu Sopa Lodge, full board.
Day 4 – Samburu – Aberdares National Park
Here we will have a chance to get up-close with the forest elephant’s that frequent the waterhole at the Ark Lodge.
Day 5 – Aberdares – Lake Nakuru National
After breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive for lunch at Lake Nakuru Lodge. Evening game drive follows dinner and overnight stay at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
Lake Nakuru is well known for its diversity in birds as well as rhino sanctuary.
Day 6 – Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Early morning game drive followed by breakfast and check out for safari to Masai Mara National Reserve.
Arrive for lunch at Olmoran Tented Camp. Afternoon visit to cultural village followed by evening game drive.
Day 7 – Maasai Mara National Reserve
Explore the rolling plains and following the migration. The Mara is well known for its cats abundance and big five and nearly all kinds of wildlife can be spotted. Dinner and overnight stay at Olmoran Tented Camp.
Day 8 – Masai Mara – Nairobi – Departure
Enjoy breakfast then bid Masai Mara goodbye with game drive en-route. Arrive at Nairobi late afternoon for departure to your next destination.
↠ Transportation in a super custom
↠ Game drive
↠ Boat cruise
↠ Entrance fees
Visa requirements for Uganda
With effect from July 1, 2015, visa fees for entry into Uganda were revised as follows:
❭❭ Single Entry Visa US$50
❭❭ Multiple Entry Visa US$100
❭❭ East Africa Tourist Visa US$100
❭❭ Government Officials No fee
❭❭ Diplomatic Visa No fee
All visa applications must be submitted online. Paper applications will not be processed and may result in delays.
Visa applications for holders of passports:
- Submit an online application here.
- Your passport must have been valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel and for 6 months after your expected departure from Uganda.
- You will need to submit a money order for the correct visa from the list above.
- You will need to submit a letter of invitation/introduction if you are travelling for business.
- You are required to present an international inoculation certificate against yellow fever at the point of entry in Uganda.
- Please enclose a prepaid, self-addressed UPS, FEDEX, DHL,USPS Priority or Express return envelope with your application. Regular envelopes are not accepted.
Visa applications for holders of travel documents
Holders of travel documents (not passports) issued by the U.S. Immigration Department to refugees are required to submit the following in addition to the above requirements.
- An invitation from the host legally residing in Uganda.
- A letter obtained by the host from the local authorities (e.g. Local Council Chairman) confirming he/she resides in that locality.
- A copy of the host’s photo ID such as a drivers licence, national ID card or passport.